|Tanjung Kidurong Lighthouse with bungalow for its care-takers.|
Note the design of the lighthouse as a skeletal tower.
This view is typical of the place during the 1960's - early 1970's.
|An LNG (liquified natural gas )loading terminal built by the Bintulu Port Authority. In the far background is the loading jetty for LPG ships.|
Photo credits : Sarawak Tribune, 9 May,2003., Special Supplement on 'Opening of Petronas LNG Tiga'.
|View of the lighthouse from a postcard of the 1960's.|
|Another view of the LNG loading terminal. In the background is the Bintulu Port area.|
Photo credits : Petronas Brochure (2003), Petronas LNG Complex.
|A group of visitors having a group photo taken while on a visit to the lighthouse. They are seen with two lighthouse care-takers in front of the Tanjung Kidurong bungalow.|
Photo credits : Ho Ah Choon, Sarawak in Pictures 1940's -1970's.